Every Company Has DE&I Challenges!
And they need anonymous Feedback to help understand the extent and impact.
The impact on the Business
The impact on People in the Business
It’s a wake up call to experience costly and lengthy legal battles when you might not have been even aware of the nature, extent and impact .*
But once aware of the operational risk of DE&I, it empowers and gives rise to decisions that could lead to:-
Greater employer/employee engagement
Lower staff turnover
Less disgruntled disengaged employees
Greater satisfaction in the job
Greater performance and productivity.
Even the impact on customers, suppliers & partners!
At Stow Park, we give you options to help you discover these for yourself or with us.
We Create Custom DE&I Surveys and Questions
So where do we go from here?
- Use us to create and administer a survey or take control yourself via the new SaaS (Coming soon)
- Flexibility – We team up and collaborate with you
- Customization – Everything can be customized to suit
- Reporting – Granular & Aggregated project breakdowns with qualitative & quantitative data
- A Personalized Service – You can talk with us
- Anonymity – Coded responses, Personal logins, based in France
- Create all types of surveys – collect feedback for just about anything not just DE&I
- Customize surveys to your exact need and what it is you need to learn
- Results are clear and simple to understand
- Powerful Free-Form comments on every question (If you wish)
- Open ended questions at the end
How We Can Help You
Every survey is unique!
Here are some ideas.
DE&I Leadership development – Diagnose skill strengths and areas for development of executives, managers and supervisors.
Managers’ DE&I coaching skills – Find out how effective managers are at coaching those who report directly to them. (About on-the-job performance).
Individual DE&I skill development – Have team members give each other feedback about team interaction and other workplace skills.
Team development – Assess team issues by collecting input from a variety of stakeholders.
Customer DE&I satisfaction surveys – Get feedback from clients and patrons to find out what you do well and what you may need to change to create and keep loyal customers.
DE&I Performance improvement assessment – Use before and after training to determine if the skills taught in class transfer to improved performance. (Making sure training is effective and money well spent).
DE&I Competency development – Get feedback about draft competency lists. Ask stakeholders to rate the importance of the behaviours.
Organizational climate surveys – Collect information about your organization’s vision, values, policies, structure, communication and management support.
Post-training survey of organizational support – Survey participants of your training programs to find out if the current policies and systems support the application of new skills.
Needs assessment – Study performance data to decide where to invest for development programs.
New hire assessment – Committee interview process? Assess candidates on skill sets and compare with other final candidates.
Company wide ED&I (Equity, Diversity & Inclusion) –
*Our service, surveys and questions do not guarantee nor minimise legal action being taken or the possibility of it.