Every Company Has DE&I Challenges!
And they need anonymous Feedback to help understand the extent and impact.
The impact on the Business
The impact on People in the Business
It’s a wake up call to experience costly and lengthy legal battles when you might not have been even aware of the nature, extent and impact .*
But once aware of the operational risk of DE&I, it empowers and gives rise to decisions that could lead to:-
– Greater employer/employee engagement
– Lower staff turnover
– Less disgruntled disengaged employees
– Greater satisfaction in the job
– Greater performance and productivity
– The impact on customers, suppliers & partners!
We Create Custom DE&I Surveys as a Service
Use the SaaS for yourself
So where do we go from here?
- Use us as your Back Office to create and administer surveys on your behalf
- Or, take control yourself using the new SaaS (And if things get too busy for you, that’s where we can step in and help for a while at least)
- Flexibility – Talk with us and we’ll team up and collaborate with you to get you the answers you need
- A Personalized Service – You can talk with us – we’re quite nice people to get to know and talk with
- Customization – Everything can be customized to suit you or your clients
- Reporting – Granular & Aggregated project breakdowns with qualitative & quantitative reporting
- Anonymity – Coded responses, Personal respondent logins where even we cannot see who answers and in what way
- Create all types of surveys – collect feedback for just about anything concerning DE&I (But we can do many other types of surveys too)
- Customize surveys to your exact need, for different projects and what it is you need to learn
- Results are clear and simple to understand
- Powerful Free-Form comments on every question (If you wish) to allow an opportunity for vital context on each answer provided
- A library of Observable Behaviour based questions not just including DE&I that can be used as a starting point
- Open ended questions anywhere to give variety
- Turn on/off Demographics with customizable labels
- Respondents can hop in and out of the survey to allow them to think and perhaps reconsider their answers and their context on why they answered in that way
How We Can Help You
Every survey is unique!
Here are some ideas.
DE&I Leadership development – Diagnose skill strengths and areas for development of executives, managers and supervisors.
Managers’ DE&I coaching skills – Find out how effective managers are at coaching those who report directly to them. (About on-the-job performance).
Individual DE&I skill development – Have team members give each other feedback about team interaction and other workplace skills.
Team development – Assess team issues by collecting input from a variety of stakeholders.
Customer DE&I satisfaction surveys – Get feedback from clients and patrons to find out what you do well and what you may need to change to create and keep loyal customers.
DE&I Performance improvement assessment – Use before and after training to determine if the skills taught in class transfer to improved performance. (Making sure training is effective and money well spent).
DE&I Competency development – Get feedback about draft competency lists. Ask stakeholders to rate the importance of the behaviours.
Organizational climate surveys – Collect information about your organization’s vision, values, policies, structure, communication and management support.
Post-training survey of organizational support – Survey participants of your training programs to find out if the current policies and systems support the application of new skills.
Needs assessment – Study performance data to decide where to invest for development programs.
New hire assessment – Committee interview process? Assess candidates on skill sets and compare with other final candidates.
Company wide ED&I (Equity, Diversity & Inclusion) –
*Our service, surveys and questions do not guarantee nor minimise legal action being taken or the possibility of it.